Name:
Location: Scarborough, Ontario, Canada

Melanie Bremner is presently running and maintaining an online Family EBook Sales shop, and produces a weekly newsletter full of stories, facts and fun for the whole family. Sign up for her newsletter and receive a monthly bonus. http://ebooks4families.biz

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I was going through some of my writing the other day and I came across a story I had written about an African friend who had visited us one winter when I was ten. We had him out making snow angels, building a fort, having a massive snowball fight, and soaked from head to toe at the end of the three hours we kept him outside. He loved it. He had never seen snow before let alone played in it so he was just like one of us ten year olds.
I realized though while reading my story that because I had used such descriptive words and metaphors, I felt like I was right back to that experience. I remembered it vividly through my words as if it were only yesterday and not over twenty years ago. That is what we should strive for each and every time we start out with a storyline. The reader truly wants to feel what you did. He wants to be able to look around and see the scenery as it would be if it were a real experience.
Anyone who wants to write a book and put it in ebook form and try to sell it without worrying about setting it up on a site can contact me and I will put it on my site. All rights reserved for you of course. We will even sign a legal contract for your safety. Just a thought to help you out. No age limit either. One of the pages I have on my site is for families, so would love to have all stories from family members. I know my teenage daughter wants to make money anyway she can. When you have to go to school and study, and maybe help around the house there may be no time to go find work outside the house, so why not try to make money from home. Anyone under the age of 16 though needs to get parental permission and have parents speak to me first so we are all on the same page about anything legal.

Write your way into the hearts of millions!





Find the Perfect Holiday Gift at Amazon.com Gift Central
Knock Their Socks Off! A Freelance Writer's Guide to Query Letters That Sell
Compare T1 Line price quotes and T1 Connection service from multiple T1 providers with just one click!


Search Engine Optimization and Free Submission




Make money 15 minutes from right NOW! 100% Automated System - Affiliate Cash Vault!



Mesothelioma Lawyer
Mesothelioma Lawyer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home