Name:
Location: Scarborough, Ontario, Canada

Melanie Bremner is presently running and maintaining an online Family EBook Sales shop, and produces a weekly newsletter full of stories, facts and fun for the whole family. Sign up for her newsletter and receive a monthly bonus. http://ebooks4families.biz

Monday, November 14, 2005

I have been doing alot of work on my children's stories and website production that I haven't really spent much time thinking of writing tips or more helpful information for you all. I am sure you can all relate in one way or another with a busy life. Sometimes it can be hard though to try to live your dream at the same time as living your daily existence and make sure the bills get paid.
It means that for as long as it may take your dream may have no monetary value until you can make it manifest into something financial around your other priorities. Sometimes that takes years. For me, I have been writing for 25 years and I am finally getting close to seeing some fruition. But that is what makes it a dream. A goal, a drive, a desire that burns and keeps you going with the solid assurance that no matter how long it takes you will press on. It gives your life meaning in the rigmarole of your daily existence.
In this time of uncertainty in all things around us we need a concrete base to plant our feet in. Our dreams are the only things that no one can take from us unless we let them. If you believe in something passionately enough, you can make it a part of you. It doesn't necessarily have to have a dollar value either. A dream is something that helps you to stay true to yourself and gives you the desire and motivation to make it through an ever changing world.
The following poem I had published in Eternal Portraits in 2005 by The International Library of Poetry poetry.com

Jesus

I was lost and all alone
I was feeling rather blue
My life was filled with pain so deep
I didn't know what to do.

One day I finally found
A deep secret to my life
There was a name that I could call
To sooth and end all strife.

Jesus is the name I cry
He makes my life complete
He is my life, my joy, my love
All my needs He can meet.

Jesus hears me night and day
No sin He can't forgive
He takes away all pain and sorrow
A life through Him I live.

by Melanie Bremner Doran © copyright 2005

Are you at stay at home parent looking to make some extra cash? Check out this site for cool ideas.
Bizymoms.com






Knock Their Socks Off! A Freelance Writer's Guide to Query Letters That Sell
Compare T1 Line price quotes and T1 Connection service from multiple T1 providers with just one click!


Search Engine Optimization and Free Submission




Make money 15 minutes from right NOW! 100% Automated System - Affiliate Cash Vault!
Mesothelioma Lawyer
Mesothelioma Lawyer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home