Name:
Location: Scarborough, Ontario, Canada

Melanie Bremner is presently running and maintaining an online Family EBook Sales shop, and produces a weekly newsletter full of stories, facts and fun for the whole family. Sign up for her newsletter and receive a monthly bonus. http://ebooks4families.biz

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Do you live on a farm? Or have you lived on a farm? I never lived on a farm, but I had some friends growing up who did and I used to visit them for a few weeks every summer. I loved it! Getting up a 5:30am every morning to do chores kind of took some getting used to. But once you got to enjoy the fruits of your labour like homemeade pies with the berries you picked and the butter you helped to churn, it all seemed worth it.
The massive land acreage to run and play on, the variety of animals to feed and pet. It was all an experience a city girl like me needed to put some perspective on my own life.
I came across a site that has a contest for writing about farm life and I thought it would be a great opportunity to get some of the experiences I have had down on paper. It also gave me a reason to call my old friend to see if she would like to participate. It has been over ten years since we talked. We had a good time reminiscing about the good ole days.
Even if you have never lived on a farm but would love to share in some enjoyable stories, you could go check out what the site has to offer at http://www.farmanddairy.com/1editorialbody.lasso?-token.folder=2005-11-10&-token.story=54410.112114&-token.subpub=

Are you at stay at home parent looking to make some extra cash? Check out this site for cool ideas.
Bizymoms.com






Knock Their Socks Off! A Freelance Writer's Guide to Query Letters That Sell
Compare T1 Line price quotes and T1 Connection service from multiple T1 providers with just one click!


Search Engine Optimization and Free Submission




Make money 15 minutes from right NOW! 100% Automated System - Affiliate Cash Vault!
Mesothelioma Lawyer
Mesothelioma Lawyer

1 Comments:

Blogger Leeza Hernandez Illustrator said...

Hi Melanie
I wasn't sure which blog to post my hello, so I figured I would come to the writer's lounge. If you want to e-mail me and chat about your idea for the children's stories, my e-mail is leeza@leezaworks.com
Hoping you are well.
I am enjoying reading your blogs, you come up with somevery interesting — and helpful — matter.
Cheerio!
Leeza

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home