Name:
Location: Scarborough, Ontario, Canada

Melanie Bremner is presently running and maintaining an online Family EBook Sales shop, and produces a weekly newsletter full of stories, facts and fun for the whole family. Sign up for her newsletter and receive a monthly bonus. http://ebooks4families.biz

Saturday, November 05, 2005

I have been writing poetry since I was seven. I got my first poem published in our school newspaper. I later went on to write on average six poems a year. There are numerous ways, styles, and verse types you can choose to use. I recently found a good site that gives you some creative ideas to hone your poetry writing skills. I found it to be quite fun as well as informative. You should go check it out. http://www.poetryexpress.org/15poems.htm You could get your whole family involved and have some fun.
Here is a poem I wrote when I was having a little difficulty with my children a few years back. It has a little touch of humour to it.

You Need to Have Class

The birds in the treetops
A bee's in the rose
I stand here staring
While you pick your nose.

The sun it is shining
The flowers are a bloom
But all around me
Is the mess of your room.

I tell you to clean up
You bitch and moan
You flop on your bed
As you grumble and groan.

I tell you to move
To get out of that bed
You start into your pouting
You toss around your head.

I stand here and shout
That you need to have class
You insist that you do
As you're scratching your ass.

I laugh and nod
Walk out of the door
Close it behind me
As you now sit on the floor.

written by Melanie Bremner Doran in 1996

Are you at stay at home parent looking to make some extra cash? Check out this site for cool ideas.
Bizymoms.com






Knock Their Socks Off! A Freelance Writer's Guide to Query Letters That Sell
Compare T1 Line price quotes and T1 Connection service from multiple T1 providers with just one click!


Search Engine Optimization and Free Submission

Make money 15 minutes from right NOW! 100% Automated System - Affiliate Cash Vault!
Mesothelioma Lawyer
Mesothelioma Lawyer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home