Name:
Location: Scarborough, Ontario, Canada

Melanie Bremner is presently running and maintaining an online Family EBook Sales shop, and produces a weekly newsletter full of stories, facts and fun for the whole family. Sign up for her newsletter and receive a monthly bonus. http://ebooks4families.biz

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Today I had the joy of attending a Pampered Chefs party. For those of you who don't know what that is, I will tell you.
Pampered Chef products are cooking ware that is made to last, has a lifetime warranty,and is made from stoneware, stainless steel and other such solid materials.
Most of us have been to a tupperware party right? Before the event I was classifying this excursion as a glorified tupperware party and didn't see what the big deal was.
It was very nice. The host of the party had a cute navy blue Pampered Chef's apron. She had one of every item in the catalog that she was promoting. Then she cooked us a wonderfully tasty veggie pizza. When I sat down before the show, I was chuckling to myself thinking that this seemed like such a waste of time and preparation for most likely a sale or two from the nine of us that managed to show up.
Kathleen was marvelous. She wove us into her spell. Enticed us with aromas, her confidence in the products as she used them, the finesse as she layed out the beautiful array of veggies, cheese, and crust baked to perfection.
Two hours later I, along with every other person there was writing out an order. The prices I had thought a little steep in the beginning now seemed quite reasonable after the display. What do they say? "The proof is in the pudding."
This got me to thinking about some of my favorite things and how one could make some money incorporating them. Food, good customer service and writing. Could I make that equal money? You bet. Others do. There are food critics making a living out there all over the world. Since I wasn't quite sure how to get involved in that I had to think of something I could do on my own.
Mini sites are becoming popular all the time these days. They are quick and easy to set up and don't require any hassle to maintain. So, I thought I would go out and critic some places on my own, write and review, post it on my site, contact the company and inform the advertising or media department, and see what happens.
I live in a small town now where I am sure there are plenty of restaurants that would love to get the exposure to bring in new customers. Not only would I be making people aware of the geopgraphy, but I would also be promoting their business. That should count for a few bucks shouldn't it?
I would love to make money writing about anything I can that I experience in life. If there is a will, there usually is a way. It just takes a little bit of thought and creativity.
What do you love? Is there a way you could put it all together to make a few dollars? I am not saying try to make a living off of it. I am merely trying to imply that there could always be a way to add an extra bonus to what you already enjoy. You never know unless you try.

Are you at stay at home parent looking to make some extra cash? Check out this site for cool ideas.
Bizymoms.com






Knock Their Socks Off! A Freelance Writer's Guide to Query Letters That Sell
Compare T1 Line price quotes and T1 Connection service from multiple T1 providers with just one click!


Search Engine Optimization and Free Submission

Mesothelioma Lawyer
Mesothelioma Lawyer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home