Name:
Location: Scarborough, Ontario, Canada

Melanie Bremner is presently running and maintaining an online Family EBook Sales shop, and produces a weekly newsletter full of stories, facts and fun for the whole family. Sign up for her newsletter and receive a monthly bonus. http://ebooks4families.biz

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Do you often wish you had more time in the day? I do. Even though I am self employed and don't have to leave home, I still find myself lost in a mound of "paper" work. I swear the battery on my laptop is going to permanently burn out one day. On an average day, I am online working for 8-12 hours. There are a few days,especially near the end of a deadline, that it is not unusual for me to put in 16 hours in a day online.
Do you like to travel? Have you ever dreamed of being a travel writer? I found a course that gives you all the help, support and guidelines to pursuing that dream. This course even gaurantees you will have a job by the end of it because part of the whole course outline is preparing a proper layout, query letter and article ready for publication, with the connections to do so. I thought it was fantastic. I can't find the time right now in my busy schedule to indulge in that line of work, but I may very well do so in the future.
Go check out Jennifer's site if this is appealing to you. http://www.freelancewritingsuccess.com/travel.php
Now I would like to share another poem I wrote with you. This is a lesson I learned about love.

The Truth

As I stood in my room feeling completely alone,
I wondered what happened to the world I had known.
The truth in your eyes has burned right through me,
Gone are the lies, my soul's been set free.

But the truths I have learned along this precarious way
Have left me gasping and weeping, rueing the day
That day that I met you and all things were fine
I didn't see the thorns on the rose that was mine.

Now I can see with my journey all done
The truth I have learned will not make me run
A strength I have gained, and a courage my own
Will allow me to face this new world I've been shown.

by Melanie Bremner Doran

Are you at stay at home parent looking to make some extra cash? Check out this site for cool ideas.
Bizymoms.com






Knock Their Socks Off! A Freelance Writer's Guide to Query Letters That Sell
Compare T1 Line price quotes and T1 Connection service from multiple T1 providers with just one click!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home