Name:
Location: Scarborough, Ontario, Canada

Melanie Bremner is presently running and maintaining an online Family EBook Sales shop, and produces a weekly newsletter full of stories, facts and fun for the whole family. Sign up for her newsletter and receive a monthly bonus. http://ebooks4families.biz

Friday, October 28, 2005

I want to ask you a question. The reason I was thinking about it was because it is my grandma's 81st bday today and I had to go looking for a card.
I always feel silly looking for greeting cards when I used to make them. I am a writer after all! Why am I going to look for a card with a generic saying on it when I can write something so much better(not to mention personal!)
It is the quick and easy way out. This society is getting so caught up in the quick and easy mentality of living, that way too many important things are getting lost.
One of my personal favourites is the microwavable bacon. It only takes 7-8 mins. to begin with. Why do we have to knock it down to 2 mins? Come on! Are we really all in that much of a hurry every day? I refuse to believe that.
Okay so this is not sounding like anything to have on a writers blog, I know.
I started off with the thought to ask you if you have ever wanted to get into writing greeting cards work. Greeting card writing is quite fun. You can make a good living off of it if that is your goal.
You would be a freelancer who has a business of your own. To me that is a 2 for the price of 1 deal. I love business, and I love writing! Can't go wrong there.
Go check out this site and see if maybe this could be your niche. http://www.absoluteclasses.com/Louden/greetincards.htm"

Are you at stay at home parent looking to make some extra cash? Check out this site for cool ideas.
Bizymoms.com






Knock Their Socks Off! A Freelance Writer's Guide to Query Letters That Sell
Compare T1 Line price quotes and T1 Connection service from multiple T1 providers with just one click!


Search Engine Optimization and Free Submission

Mesothelioma Lawyer
Mesothelioma Lawyer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home